Fingerboard master - help
- Guitar (tuned: E,B, G, D, A, E)
- Bass 4-strings (tunded: G, D, A, E)
- Doublenecked guitar (Adam Fulara tunning: E, B, G, D, A, E + B, G, D, A, E, B)
We have 180 sec. and 24 frets. Each good choice is one point. Each bad choice means loosing of one point. If you give your nick, you have chance to
be on the best scores list.
Keyboard and mouse settings
We can choice names of the notes using 3 ways:
Important! If your keyboard doesn't work, just click on the game window in your browser.
- Mouse: click the proper note on "the piano keyboard"
- Keyboard (for typewriters): choice key with the name equal to the name of note you see on the fingerboard (ex. A key means A note), Shift key increases the note half step, ex. Shift + A means A#, CTRL decreases the note half step, ex. CTRL+A means Ab.
- Keyboard (for piano players): Keys: Q,W,E,R,T,Y,U means white piano keys (C,D,E,F,G,A,B), and keys: 2,3,5,6,7 means black piano keys (C#, D#, F#, G#, A#).
What do you need?
- Browser with Java support: Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer...
- Java (if not installed) - most of the browsers have already Java installed
Fingerboard Master ver. 1.02